Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to to serve as the Defense Language Institute English Language Center (DLIELC) / 637th Training Group (TRG) Lead Protocol Officer for the Commandant. The position requires planning, directing, organizing, and exercising control over nonsupervisory employees assigned to DLIELC Protocol Office. -ctd-
- -ctd- Serve as the subject matter expert for the institute on matters dealing with the visit-related documentations, schedules, conferences, ceremonies, and other social functions of distinguished visitors (DV) both US and foreign, -ctd-
- -ctd- to the DLIELC. Provides policy guidance and other advisory services to the 637th TRG, 37th Training Wing (TRW), and various organizations involved in both US and foreign DV visits.
- Plans and provides on-site guidance during various military and civilian ceremonies for visiting dignitaries, military members and other distinguished visitors.
- Represents Defense Language Institute English Language Center (DLEILC)/ 637 Training Group (TRG) with a variety of installation and functional organizations.
- Provides custodial control of CCP budget and assists in managing the Commander?s Official Representation Funds and accounts for Special Morale and Welfare (SM-W) expenditures.
- Performs administrative activities in support of official distinguished visits to DLIELC to include providing place cards, seating charts, invitations, nametags and other requirements in support of official functions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504632300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.