If not already a member of the SES serving under a career appointment, the individual selected must have his/her executive qualifications certified by a Qualifications Review Board of the Office of Personnel Management before appointment to this position, and will be required to serve a one-year probationary period in this position. The actual salary will be set by determining the appropriate SES level for the person selected. For more information regarding the SES, go to www.opm.gov/ses.Learn more about this agency
Serves as the Director, Center for Interagency Trade, Implementation, Monitoring, and Enforcement (ICTIME) and is responsible for supervising, directing, and implementing initiatives required by Section 604 of the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015.
As a DIRECTOR ICTIME, some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Overseeing investigations of information for potential disputes brought by USTR to the World Trade Organization (WTO).
- Develop positions and strategies for implementation and enforcement of U.S. trade rights under international trade agreements for enforcement of domestic trade laws.
- Oversee investigations of monitoring and enforcement of trade agreements.
- Supervise a staff of approximately 20 Trade Enforcement Analysts, detailees, interns, and other employees.
- Develop budget proposals for ICTIME to maximize use of human resources and EOP information resources.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504469600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.