About the Position: Serve as a Writer-Editor for Headquarters, Department of the Army, Deputy Chief of Staff (DCS), G-1.Learn more about this agency
- Write, Staff, and adjudicated personnel policy for revision and reissue of G-1 Army Regulations , DA Memos, and DA Pamphlets to ensure regulatory compliance of these publications.
- Develop proposed policies and conducts review of existing policies regarding personnel management of all Army personnel.
- Develop, prepare and coordinate written products including, but not limited to: presentations, information papers; decision papers; and inputs to reports.
- Examine the content of documents for clarity and length, and organizes the material structurally in terms of the order of sentences, paragraphs, sections, and findings to improve the presentation.
- Determine the level of complexity in writing and editing.
- identifies missing coordination, ensures consistency between subject and format, and ensures that the style, reading-grade level, and distribution are appropriate to the publication intended audience.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/503659300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.