About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Position(s) will be filled under the Department of the Army Pathways Intern Program. Click here for more information on Pathways program participation.
As a Pathways Student Trainee Administrative intern for the Portland District Engineering and Construction (ENC) Division you will provide services for one or more branches/offices in the Division. The ENC division consists of four branches: Technical Resources, Design, Construction, and Hydraulics and Hydrology.
- Pathways Internship positions provide for development and training. Assignments become more responsible as incumbent increases knowledge and skills through work experience and academic training. At the full-performance level, you will be expected to:
- Providing administrative support to the Division Chief, Administrative Officer, and staff in the Division.
- Assist with payroll and travel arrangements, including processing travel orders and vouchers.
- Recordkeeping and data entry.
- Property accountability tracking.
- Drafting, reviewing, and routing correspondence.
Occasional travel - Temporary Duty Travel (TDY) may be required up to 5%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/502277900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.