This position is located in the Office of Communications, U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), and U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).
The Office provides leadership and direction in creating and managing comprehensive coverage of current and historical publication-level data on EIA's public website and managing the EIA dissemination function for all data and analytical releases.
A successful candidate in this position will...
- Serve as a Web Project Manager for web product and policy development.
- Provide technical direction and assistance to program office staff that develop products for web and electronic information delivery.
- Develop new or improved online dissemination methods.
- Develop web solutions by: formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing installation and modifications specifications; and exploring, evaluating, and designing technical solutions.
As a Web Project Manager, you will:
- Plan, organize, and lead Energy Information Administration (EIA) projects that involve cross-cutting web information products with high-level program resource and content impacts that require highly sophisticated web-development and design processes.
- Lead web product development for the design, development, maintenance, and resource requirements of the EIA website including the products and projects.
- Research and evaluate new and emerging methods for web product development and web project management.
Occasional travel - Overnight travel occasionally
Who May Apply
This job is open to…U.S. Citizens
This position is also being advertised to status candidates via Merit Promotion procedures. The announcement number is: SE-18-EI-00809-MP
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/502257200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.