About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position is being filled under the Expedited Hiring Authority for Shortage Category and/or Critical Need Health Care Occupations.
These positions are located at Madigan Army Medical Center.
- Perform nursing care and other personal services whose conditions can vary widely from those requiring normal nursing care to those requiring close observation.
- Take and record blood pressure, pulse, respiration, temperature, height and weight.
- Provide routine care to pre and postoperative patients.
- Assist in removal of sutures, staples, and dressings.
- Position and drape patients, select instruments, set up equipment and instruments and hand instruments to physician as required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/502138200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.