As a IT Specialist (ENTARCH/INFOSEC), you will serve as the provides authoritative leadership and serves as the senior expert on Cloud Adoption which is one of five (5) Centers of Excellence (COE).
Location of position:
This position is located in the General Services Administration (GSA), Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), Technology Transformation Services (TTS). The incumbent provides authoritative leadership and serves as the senior expert on Cloud Adoption which is one of five (5) Centers of Excellence (COE). 1800 F Street NW, Washington, DC
The COE’s work directly with customer agencies to identify their needs, recommend a solution, identify the best contract vehicle to procure support, and oversee implementation of the solution. The COEs are established to implement, enhance and expand public access to Federal information services.
- Health insurance (choose from a wide range of plans)
- Life insurance coverage with several options
- Sick leave and vacation time, including 10 paid holidays per year
- Thrift Savings Plan (similar to a 401(k) plan)
- Flexible work schedules and telework
- Transit and child care subsidies
- Flexible spending accounts
- Long-term care insurance
- Training and development
We are currently filling one vacancy, but additional vacancies may be filled as needed.
Additional vacancies may be filled through this announcement or other GSA organizations within the same commuting area.Learn more about this agency
IT Specialist (ENTARCH/INFOSEC), will perform the following duties:
- Provide cloud migration subject matter guidance and expertise and develops strategic plans and roadmaps for securely migrating legacy IT systems to the cloud.
- Serve as a technical leader or architect responsible for large- scale, multi-platform networks and cloud design.
- Take a long-term view and acts as a catalyst for organizational change; build a shared vision with others. Influence others to translate vision into action.
- Develop new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions to make organizational improvements; creates a work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation; designs and implements new or cutting‐edge programs/processes.
- Support the Centers Of Excellence (COE’s) in the formulation and implementation of policies that streamline operations, improve efficiency, and capture Government savings and provides feedback reports and metrics to measure and track program performance.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required for conferences and training.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501933500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.