This vacancy may be used to fill other similar and/or comparable positions throughout the agency within the stated duty station.Learn more about this agency
If you are selected as an Investigative Analyst, your responsibilities would include, but would not be limited to:
- Collecting and analyzing information from evidence, public records, subpoenaed material, financial, telephone, business tax, LPR and other law enforcement data utilizing specific software (I-2), Pen Link, or other data mining and analytical software) to link or identify relationships or assets to individual targets or property.
- Independently planning, coordinating, and conducting analysis of undeveloped intelligence in support of criminal and administrative investigations, including those of an extremely complex nature.
- Researching, analyzing, and producing investigative data, studies, trends and patterns, which identifies intelligence gaps.
- Preparing written reports of analysis that could be used in the prosecution of criminal cases, administrative hearings, or in civil proceedings.
- Drafting and disseminating analytical findings.
- Testifying as needed at Federal or state courts without impeachable liabilities.
- Advising the SAC, ASAC, SA's and others on the progress of investigative activities, significant findings, and developments.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501661600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.