About the Position: Are you interested in helping to defend our Nation? Exciting career opportunities are available with the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)!Learn more about this agency
Who May Apply: Recent Graduates
Positions may be filled as permanent, temporary or term. Temporary positions may be extended up to a maximum of three years. Term positions may be extended up to a maximum of six years.
- Duties described reflect the full performance GS-12 level. At the GS-05, GS-07, GS-09 and GS-11 levels, the duties will be performed in a developmental capacity under close supervision.
- Observe operations, resolve problems, provide briefings and reports.Conduct operational testing of systems and equipment.
- Design test methodology and prepare test plans.
- Prepare procurement specifications for contractual support.
- Complete projects to include planning, development and technical analysis.
50% or less - Travel requirements vary by grade and position. While a few positions may require 50% business travel, most positions will have 10-30% business travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501544600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.