This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
This position is for a Technical Project Manager
- You will be responsible for composing and presenting project documentation (e.g. cost estimates / proposals, project plans, schedules, spend plans, statements of work, etc.).
- You will manage and track project planning and execution information using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat softwar.
- You will analyze, track, and report on project status including: budget, cost, schedule, technical performance, risk and quality.
- You will manage and track project financial data using the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system including gathering financial information and building project structures.
- You will collaborate with portfolio managers, resource managers, customers, and suppliers to assess, mitigate, communicate project safety, quality, cost, schedule risk, and resolve project issues.
- You will conducting root cause and failure analysis to solve problems impacting project execution.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501396600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.