You will serve as a FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ANALYST in the Accounting Division ofNAVAL SHIP REPAIR FACILITY .Learn more about this agency
To learn more about the living and working condition at this military installation go to: http://www.militaryinstallations.dod.mil/MOS/f?p=MI:ENTRY:0
"Welcome to the Pacific" magazine link: https://epub.stripes.com/Welcome-to-Pacific-JO_120816
Priority consideration will be given to military spouse preference and family member preference eligible residing in the commute area of the duty location for this position. Commute area is defined as the geographic area surrounding the duty location in which people can reasonably be expected to travel back and forth daily.
Military Spouses and Family Members may apply 30 days before their anticipated arrival date. However, they will not receive preference until arrival at the foreign location. Additional documentation may be required prior to granting preference.
Military spouses and family members who are appointed may not extend longer than 2 months following the transfer of the sponsor from the commuting area of the foreign duty station; 2 months beyond the separation of the appointee's sponsor; or any time beyond the time employee ceases to be a family member.
- You will perform functions on budget and cost estimates to support plans, programs, and activities.
- You will develop, determine, interpret of budgetary policies and practices.
- You will review and evaluate budget requests, control, and reporting of obligations and expenditures.
- You will research regulatory material to obtain factual information.
- You will analyze and recommend cost and benefits of alternative methods of financial management of organization?s programs and administrative operations.
- You will implement legal and regulatory controls over approved budgets, and provide advice of effective and efficient methods for the acquisition and use of funds to support the organization?s programs and activities.
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/500720500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.