A Unified Organization Working as One TeamLearn more about this agency
If you would like to be a part of a federal organization dedicated to serving our Nation and those who defend it, consider a career with the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG). The agency promotes the economy, efficiency, and effectiveness of the DoD; detect and deter fraud, waste, and abuse in Department of Defense programs and operations; and help ensure ethical conduct throughout the DoD. The DoD OIG offers the full range of Federal benefits (see link below) and a flexible work schedule, depending on position requirements.
This position is located in Alexandria, VA with Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG), Mission Support Team (MST). The incumbent is a Project Manager, performing a variety of project management, business planning, and resource management and reporting duties.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supports the Defense Case Activity Tracking System (D-CATS) Program Management Office, managing a Level III Defense Business System and to-be Department of Defense-wide application that offers case tracking capabilities to applicable investigation communities.
- Assists in implementation of Agile software development methodologies with industry leading business partners, as well as forward-leaning hosting and support service solutions.
- Facilitates the utilization and update of Customer Relationship Management front-end software.
- Ensures compliance with Business Capability Acquisition Cycle and Software Development Life-Cycle standards, supporting D-CATS/D-CATSe across sustainment, development, and to-be capability support activities.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of IT projects to insure that established milestones are accomplished on time, within prescribed funding parameters, and in accordance with client business objectives.
- Conducts analytical studies and reports project metrics and status using, earned value calculations, cost benefit analysis, performance charts and quantitative risk assessments.
- Develops and maintains effective stakeholder relationships. Working with stakeholders to understand and manage projects.
- Serves as Contracting Officer's Technical Representative for contracts in business operations and business analysis; develops contract requirements and specifications and monitors contracts to assure compliance with requirements.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/500673500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.