Mission StatementLearn more about this agency
The Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA), through its Community Strategic Plan has made a commitment to be among the world's leaders in education, enriching the lives of military- connected students and the communities in which they live. The mission to educate, engage and empower each student to succeed in a dynamic world is achieved through its five strategic goals of Student, School, Talent, Organization, and Outreach Excellence. DoDEA is a major Department of Defense (DoD) Field Activity with worldwide scope. DoDEA plans, directs, coordinates, and manages the education programs for DoD dependents. DoDEA consists of three regions, DoDEA Americas, DoDEA Europe, and DoDEA Pacific and a total of eight school districts located overseas and in the U.S. and its territories. DoDEA provides education to eligible DoD military and civilian dependents from prekindergarten through grade 12. Visit our website at www.dodea.edu for more information!
As a Administrative Officer at the GS-0341-11 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Supports the effective and efficient utilization in the broad functional areas of: budget, contracting/procurement, and property accountability
- Tracks expenditures by line of accounting, for fiscal year and runs weekly reports (e.g., Status of Funds, etc.)
- Supports the Professional Development Management System (PDMS) and inputs data during the budget planning and review cycle, mid-term review/reallocation cycle, and close-out cycle for the fiscal year
- Plans and carries out procedures to complete work and handles problems in accordance with established policies, applicable precedents, and previous training
- Monitors and reviews budget and procurement actions via report generation and analysis, standard operating procedures, and ongoing audits
- Maintains and updates division forms, processes, and other appropriate documentation to the effective and efficient utilization of resources in the broad areas of: budget, contracting/procurement, and property accountability
- Serves as the subject matter expert for the Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) and liaise with Resource Management representatives for all invoice acceptance and training of acceptors
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/499483300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.