Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.Learn more about this agency
- The duties described reflect the full performance level of this position.
- Serves as the executive assistant to the Director, Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA).
- Acts as a liaison between the Director and Agency staff by providing accurate, timely advice on procedures, reports, and other matters necessary to implement the Director's policies, directives and instructions.
- Receives visitors and telephone calls from high-ranking officials of the Federal govermnent, non-DoD agencies, members of Congress, the Executive Branch, foreign governments, representatives of industry, and staff and regional directors.
- Directs, plans and schedules, in coordination with other headquarters' Secretaries, the rotational administrative support needed to address increased support requirements or gaps due to the absence of a secretary(ies).
- Monitors and screens all incoming correspondence for the Director and determines matters that can be handled personally or referred to Agency staff for appropriate action.
- Establishes and monitors suspense on all incoming actions. Accepts, records, and monitors DoD and external tasking sent to the Agency via the DoD tasking system.
- Supports the Agency before, during and after the administration of Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey (FEVS).
- Supports the Chief of Staff in the conduct of Director-requested, Agency-wide conferences and other similar events.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/499198900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.