As an Assistant United States Trustee, you will be responsible for the administrative and legal management of the United States Trustee's Portland, OR office, including the supervision of personnel assigned to the office.Learn more about this agency
As an Assistant United States Trustee AD-0905-00~ , your typical work assignments may include the following:
- Coordinate and oversee the administration of a field office.
- Supervise a staff of trial attorneys, auditors, bankruptcy analysts, paralegals, and support personnel.
- Assign and mentor workload and assign work as necessary to accommodate workload surges and other unexpected increases or decreases to workload.
- Maintain a limited caseload, performing all duties involved in case administration including the preparation and presentation of cases before the bankruptcy system.
- Serve as a liaison to the bankruptcy court, the bar, other federal agencies, and any parties involved in bankruptcy.
- Assist the United States Trustee (UST) in establishing, maintaining, training, and supervising a panel of private trustees.
- Perform special projects at the request of the UST and the Executive Office.
- Responsible for the furtherance of equal opportunity in the employment, career development, advancement, and treatment of employees with the office.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/498777100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.