A Unified Organization Working as One TeamLearn more about this agency
If you would like to be a part of a federal organization dedicated to serving our nation and those who defend it, consider a career with the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG). The agency promotes integrity, accountability, and improvement of critical DoD programs and operations to support mission accomplishment and to serve the public interest. The DoD OIG offers the full range of Federal benefits (see link below) and a flexible work schedule, depending on position requirements.
This position is located in the Department of Defense Office of lnspector General (DoD OIG), Mission Support Team (MST), Human Capital Management (HCM) Directorate. HCM provides the full range of human resources (HR) management services to include recruitment and staffing, employee relations, position classification and compensation, performance management, human resources information systems, workplace and work life programs.
- Works with hiring officials to develop recruitment strategies, job analyses and ensures compliance with OPM standards and relevant law, regulation and policy.
- Manages or administers HR functions and processes for recruitment and staffing.
- Maintains awareness of and performs research in human resources law, regulation and policy; determines effect on OIG and HCM operations and recommends methods to address new requirements and integrate them into current operations.
- Conducts or participates in special projects or studies in areas of responsibility; develops project plans and objectives; conducts projects; documents results and provides recommendations to HCM leadership.
- Participates in planning sessions with HCM leadership and staff, advising on issues in areas of responsibility.
- Utilizes electronic and manual information systems to include internal reporting requirements such as metrics; enters, retrieves, and tracks information; identifies and documents problems and works with responsible staff to resolve problems.
- Works with hiring officials during selection, advising on requirements or resolving issues.
Occasional travel - You may be expect to travel for this position occasionally.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496697300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.