A successful candidate in this position will…
- Coordinate and integrate analysis from across the Office of Energy Analysis, which will be used in the production of Energy Information Administration’s (EIA) longterm projections and short-term forecasts.
- Maintain the integrating models and prepare the publication of results.
- Oversee and direct impartial analytical projects involving development of key modeling tools for National energy policy making.
As a Supervisory Economist/Operations Research Analyst, you will:
- Serve as a technical advisor on the application of analytical techniques and methods for modeling, forecasting, and compiling projections of energy markets.
- Manage high-level, high-visibility analysis, modeling and forecasting projects from inception through close-out.
- Design and manage the development and execution of new data analysis techniques, as well as modification of practices.
- Provide technical and administrative supervision and leadership to employees.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
- Federal Employees
- Merit Promotion
- Veterans Recruitment
- 30% Disabled
- Individuals with disabilities
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496550000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.