A successful candidate in this position will...
- Serve as the Director of the Office of Acquisition Management under the Assistant Administrator for Resource and Technology Management, US Energy Information Administration (EIA).
- Direct a highly technical and complex administrative management program to execute EIA's critical acquisition program.
- Analyze potential effects of policy options and changes in acquisition practices, and advise senior management of positive and negative effects of the policy options and changes.
- Ensure agency compliance while not unduly hindering the agency mission to collect, analyze and disseminate energy information in a timely and consistent manner.
- Exercise a full range of personnel management responsibilities.
As a Supervisory Program and Management Analyst, you will:
- Oversee and manage a comprehensive acquisition program, including its functions, practices and policies.
- Direct and/or achieve consensus on essential agency acquisition decisions and associated management activities that are critical to the execution of EIA's comprehensive energy data collection, analysis/forecasting, and dissemination programs.
- Serve as the primary EIA point of contact with DOE’s acquisition services responsible for carrying out mission-critical acquisition functions.
- Direct, coordinate, and evaluate the work one or more subordinate team leaders and other management officials who are subject matter expert/direct reports.
- Exercise program responsibility for a multi-faceted acquisition program for human capital and technical resources and associated materials encompassing a broad range of services and program operations.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…U.S. Citizens
This position is also being advertised to status candidates via Merit Promotion procedures. The announcement number is: SE-18-EI-00803-MP.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496262100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.