As a Management and Program Analyst (Strategic Planning) at the GS-0343-14 with a full performance level of GS-14, you will be part of the Forecasting and Methods unit of the Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP), Employee Services (ES), Office of Personnel Management.If selected you will apply your expertise in futures and foresight methods (from established approaches such as scenarios and speculative design) to explore emerging trends, behaviors and innovative approaches to solving current and future workforce challenges. You will help shape the direction of the Federal Government's human capital priorities and future human capital needs through predictive analytics based on environmental scans, research, and data analysis. This Center provides statistical information and analyses of the Federal civilian workforce to program offices in the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), Office of Management and Budget (OMB), General Accounting Office (GAO), the Congress, and other Federal agencies as well as the general public.Learn more about this agency
- Analyzing highly complex human-technology futures and the theoretical and practical examination of the future.
- Building , supporting and sustaining OPM's foresight program as recognized leader.
- Serving as a liaison to other foresight efforts in the federal government and organizations around the world.
- Communicate highly technical and complex findings and action items, both verbally and in writing accurately and concisely.
- Conducting regular environmental scans and applying appropriate and complex futures methodologies to determine key trends and driving forces that may affect Human Capital in the future.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/495317500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.