About the Position: This position is located with US Army Installation Management Command, USAG Fort Huachuca, Religious Support Office, Fort Huachuca, AZ.Learn more about this agency
- Provide guidance on matters of religious education, youth ministry, administration and coordination of the program.
- Develop curriculum, theological instruction, teacher training and volunteer requirements.
- Serve as the Installation focal point for implementation, policy and practices of religious education and youth ministry.
- Utilize cutting-edge religious education and youth ministry resources and trends.
- Assess resource needs and deficits in order to meet the needs of religious education programming across the installation.
- Develop appropriated and non-appropriated portion of the Chaplain?s Master Religious Program budgeting and planning documents.
- Serve as primary administrator for religious education and youth ministry volunteers.
- Recruit volunteer workers for all phases of the program.
- Provide for training and mentoring of religious education and youth ministry.
- Create relationships with contacts in the surrounding areas which may include religious leaders, consultants, contractors, and/or business executives.
- Review and evaluate religious education and youth ministry needs and programs.
- Advise on appropriate courses of action to improve programing.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/494746900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.