The Office of the General Counsel (OGC) is part of the CIA's Enterprise Functions, which provides governance and oversight to the business of intelligence effort across the Agency at Headquarters and in locations worldwide. OGC is an independent office of the CIA that provides legal advice and guidance to the Agency and to the Director of the CIA. Learn more about the Office of General Counsel at https://www.cia.gov/offices-of-cia/general-counsel/
As an Attorney (Honors and Lateral) for the CIA, you will handle a wide variety of legal issues, including:
- Civil and criminal litigation.
- Foreign intelligence and counterintelligence activities.
- Counter narcotics.
- Nonproliferation and arms control.
- Personnel and security matters.
- Finance and budget matters.
- International financial transactions.
- Corporate law.
- Copyright and intellectual property.
- Foreign and international law.
For further information and to apply, please visit: https://www.cia.gov/careers/opportunities/support-professional/attorney.html Learn more about this agency
- US citizenship required (dual national US citizens are eligible).
- All positions require relocation to the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- All applicants must successfully complete a thorough medical and psychological exam, a polygraph interview, and a comprehensive background investigation.
- All applicants must generally not have used illegal drugs within the last twelve months. The issue of illegal drug use prior to twelve months ago is carefully evaluated during the medical and security processing.
For further information and to apply, please visit: https://www.cia.gov/careers/opportunities/support-professional/attorney.html
Occasional travel - Occasional domestic travel may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/494069300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.