The primary purpose of this position is to provide a student trainee who has been appointed to the Pathways Summer Program with on-the-job training and guidance to further student technical development. The student trainee performs a variety of tasks which may frequently involve working with customers to complete a task and providing information on operations.Learn more about this agency
- Performs assigned tasks and phases of routine projects that require application of basic occupational field theory and principles in the technical area of recreation assistance.
- Performs assigned tasks under the guidance of and in close association with senior personnel, assignments may vary considerably or be repetitious and recurring.
- Participates with senior personnel in conducting routine activities. Receives specific information and explanations on activities, such as specifications and basic steps and tasks to be performed.
- Provides assistance in planning, monitoring, and/or supervising recreation activities. Assists senior personnel in planning, scheduling and/or conducting recreation activities.
- Provides customer service assistance. Answers telephone, sends and receives FAX transmissions and greets customers
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493721900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.