If you would like to be a part of a Federal organization dedicated to serving our Nation and those who defend it, consider a career with the Department of Defense (DoD) Office of Inspector General (OIG). The agency provides independent, relevant, and timely oversight of the Department of Defense that: supports the Warfighter; promotes accountability, integrity, and efficiency; advises the Secretary of Defense and Congress; and informs the Public. The OIG offers the full range of Federal benefits (see link below) and a flexible work schedule, depending on position requirements.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in Alexandria, VA.with the Department of Defense, Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG), Mission Support Team (MST), Financial Management Office (FMO), and Acquisition Division (AQD). The incumbent serves within the Acquisition Division as an Acquisition Specialist performing various acquisition and contract support functions.
- Manage and Administers invoice and payment functions for goods and services procured through the procurement and acquisition process for awarded contracts.
- Serves as Contracting Officer?s Technical Representative (COTR) on assigned procurements and contracts.
- Manages a variety of acquisition and procurement actions for specialized equipment, supplies and services.
- Coordinates with customers to develop acquisition requirement documentation and support contract actions with appropriate program/project managers and contracting support centers.
- Perform duties associated with management of the agency GPC program (Billing Official).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492101700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.