If you want to do interesting and challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, DISA is a great place for you.Learn more about this agency
DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission. DISA is a leader within the Federal Government in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs. Go to www.disa.mil for more information.
- Plan, direct, and execute the complete range of audit life cycle activities
- Perform on a team as the auditor-in-charge or as a working auditor, research and develop potential audits for annual audit plan; develop audit programs and schedules
- Coordinate work with Agency management to plan, execute, and report the results of audits
- Conduct follow-up reviews to ensure recommendations are implemented as intended
- Provides technical advice and assistance to management and program officials in audit areas of broad scope and mission impact
- Review the audit documentation of team members and external auditors and ensure they are complete and in compliance with GAGAS
Occasional travel - Less than 25%
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/491889400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.