About the Position: This is an open continuous announcement for Recruiting Operations Officer in several locations. Initial cutoff will be 28 February, 2018. Recruitment will continue through the announcement closing date to fill positions as they become vacant.Learn more about this agency
Applications are valid for 90 days in the system.
Applicants must reapply after 90 days to remain active.
This announcement covers multiple locations; pay will be set within the range for the location to which you are applying.
The list of cities does not specifically mean that there is a vacancy in that city. It is difficult to predict if or when a specific city will have a vacant position.
- Provide sound advise on subject such as recruiting, retention, and incentives management.
- Responsible for the development and execution of recruiting plans.
- Responsible for gathering, identifying and analyzing recruiting program issues ensuring that programs function effectively and effectively.
- Make recommendations to correct deficient program issues.
- Participate in recruiting activities in pre-selected areas in an effort to increase public awareness of the ROTC program.
50% or less - Business travel may be required up to 30% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/491874100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.