A Unified Organization Working as One TeamLearn more about this agency
If you would like to be a part of a federal organization dedicated to serving our nation and those who defend it, consider a career with the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG). The agency promotes integrity, accountability, and improvement of critical DoD programs and operations to support mission accomplishment and to serve the public interest. The DoD OIG offers the full range of Federal benefits (see link below) and a flexible work schedule, depending on position requirements.
This position is located within a field component of the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DOD OIG), Assistant Inspector General of Investigations (AIG INV), Defense Criminal Investigative Service (DCIS), Investigative Operations Directorate. As an Administrative Support Assistant you will be responsible for performing a variety of office clerical-administrative duties and investigative program support functions in criminal and civil investigations.
As an Administrative Support Assistant GS-0303-7, your typical work assignment may include the following under supervision:
- Serve as an authoritative source of program clerical-administrative issues, and provide guidance to the Resident Agent in Charge (RAC) and management on investigation-related administrative issues.
- Manages, manipulates, and inputs extensive data into a variety of databases.
- Independently conduct queries and compile information and data into reports, graphs,spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Review internal and external correspondence and investigative documents for compliance with agency policies and regulations, accuracy in form, appropriateness of content and grammatical correctness.
- Serve as property custodian, and oversee the management of accountable property, supplies,and disposition of excess property.
- Manage and track suspense dates and deadlines, to include monitoring compliance with agency procedures and requirements involving training and supply purchases.
- Establish and maintain files and records.
25% or less - May require up to 25% travel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/491690100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.