This position is part of the Defense Human Resources Activity, Defense Manpower Data Center. DHRA's (Defense Human Resources Activity) mission is to provide program support, information management, and administrative services to the DoD Components on human resource matters and to collect, archive and provide management information, research and analysis of human resources and other related functional area data bases for the DoD.Learn more about this agency
As a Information Technology Specialist (APPSW) at the GS-2210-13/14 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Incumbent applies systems analysis principles and techniques and process engineering concepts to accurately represent customer requirements.
- Incumbent is considered a full stack engineer and applies knowledge of new IT technologies, systems, design methodologies and coding standards to develop or improve software solutions.
- Provides technical, analytical, managerial guidance and monitors contract performance on DMDC programs.
- Incumbent develops and interprets policies, procedures, and strategies governing the planning and delivery of services throughout the agency.
- Incumbent conducts critical negotiations with management to accept and recommendations where proposals involve substantial agency resources.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All U.S. Citizens
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/491077700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.