About the Position:
This position is for a Librarian, GS-1410-15 position, with the HQDA, Office Of The Deputy Chief of Staff Technology & Business Architecture Integration (TBAI), located at the Pentagon, Arlington, VA
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- 30 Percent or More Disabled Veterans
- Current Civilian Employees of the Organization
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Executive Order (E.O.) 12721
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Military Spouses, under Executive Order (E.O.) 13473
- Non-Appropriated Fund Instrumentality (NAFI)
- Non-Department of Defense (DoD) Transfer
- People with Disabilities, Schedule A
- Priority Placement Program (PPP), Program S (Military Spouse) registrant
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
- Serve as the Army Librarian to advise, guide and direct the Army Library Program through the Technical Business and Architecture Integration Directorate, the Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff (DCS), G-1.
- Advise the DCS, G-1 the Army Staff, Army schools, hospitals, installations, and other Army organizations on the operations of libraries and on information services.
- Ensure Army libraries submit an annual report to DCS, G-1 by reporting data on library funding, personnel, services, collections, technology, and facilities at the end of each fiscal year.
- Establish policy and guidance to promote Army-wide cooperation, economy of operation, and effective automation systems and services.
- Plan meetings as required and also serves as the Chair for the Army Library Steering Committee (ALSC) meetings.
- Establishes work groups, formulates plans and executes complex studies to develop and communicate decisions and make recommendations to senior Army and DoD officials.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/490814700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.