A successful candidate in this position will...
- Serve as a Contracting Officer Representative to the OES.
- Analyze, evaluate and/or advise management on the effectiveness of complex and overarching financial-related programs.
- Provide advice on the efficiency of operating programs, functions and/or activities.
- Coordinate, plan, organize and direct assignments of matrix teams.
Learn more about this agency
As a Program Analyst, you will:
- Perform procurement planning, contract negotiations, contract administration and related activities.
- Ensure requirements of contracts are met and that sufficient funds are available for obligations.
- Perform and conduct technical evaluations of applications submitted under the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) process and general programs.
- Analyze and evaluate, on a quantitative/qualitative basis the effectiveness of service delivery in meeting established goals and objectives.
- Manage the program management process and formal projects.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
- Agency Employees.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/490511900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.