The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Fort Greely and surrounding communities within 150 miles of the installation. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at multiple facilities within Child and Youth School Services on Fort Greely.
For more information on this position click here.
- Serves as a team leader for program staff with responsibility for the operation and program in accordance with applicable regulations in one or more CY programs
- Maintains control of and accounts for the whereabouts and safety of children and youth.
- Oversees arrival and departure of children and youth. Supervises children and youth ranging in age from 6 weeks to 18 years during daily schedule of indoor and outdoor activities and on field trips, outings, and special events.
- Works within prescribed staff to-child ratio with children and youth.
- Interacts with children and youth using approved child guidance and youth development techniques.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/490106400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.