This position is located in the U.S. Energy Information Administration, Office of Energy Statistics, Office of Survey Design and Statistical Integration (SDSI).Learn more about this agency
A successful candidate in this position will serve as a supervisory team leader in Survey Design and Statistical Integration responsible for the initiation, planning, design, and implementation of innovative statistical survey and quality assurance programs.
As a Program Manager, you will:
- Plan, develop, design, and implement methodology for EIA products. Determine resource allocation project priorities, and schedules.
- Develop and implement quality assurance procedures throughout the agency, thereby instituting the recognition and use of sound statistical methods.
- Through technical papers, presentations, and submissions to professional journals, communicate findings from studies and research projects to staff within EIA and to wider audiences, including other DOE components, other federal agencies, congressional committees, the American Statistical Association Committee on Energy Statistics, state and local officials, academia, the press, and other professionals.
- Seek out new methodologies that are potentially applicable to EIA's activities.
- Plan work to be accomplished by subordinates, set and adjust short-term priorities, and prepare schedules for completion of work.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current Department of Energy (DOE) Federal employees with competitive status.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/487654400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.