Looking for a great place to work? The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is one of the best! In 2016, USACE ranked number two of government large-agency subcomponents! As rated by their employees, USACE supervisors strongly support employee development and opportunities to demonstrate leadership skills, while also maintaining an optimal work/life balance. The Corps offers a team-inspiring and collaborative work environment; providing challenging and rewarding careers across a variety of disciplines.
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
This vacancy announcement is for a position located in Chatsworth, GA.
Chatsworth is a city in Murray County, Georgia. Chatsworth was founded in 1905 as a depot on the Louisville and Nashville Railroad. It was incorporated as a town in 1906 and as a city in 1923. Just east of Chatsworth are Fort Mountain and the Fort Mountain State Park.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Priority Placement Program (PPP), Program S (Military Spouse) registrant
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
- Make travel arrangements, prepare travel orders, and travel vouchers.
- Compose non-technical correspondence.
- Serve as point of contact for logistical support for maintaining property records for real property and government furnished property.
- Request and monitor routine personnel actions utilizing the Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS) and Automated Nature of Action (AutoNoOA).
- Assist in the formulation of annual budgets and estimates, forecast distribution and usage of funds allocation, and monitor yearly budget executions.
- Track service contracts, prepare work orders and modifications.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates, ICTAP, Military Spouse and VEOA Eligibles
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/487560700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.