The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win...in air, space and cyberspace.Learn more about this agency
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
Click here to view the AF Civilian Employment Eligibility Guide:
Internal Employees (Air Force Employee - Current Permanent Competitive Service Career/Career-Conditional Employee and Current Permanent AF DCIPS
You MUST have one or more listed eligibilities to be considered. Eligibility claims must be supported with required documentation submitted with each application package to be considered. "Transfer" and "Reinstatement" eligibles must provide their most current SF-50 and the SF-50 reflecting the highest grade held if not reflected on most current/separation SF-50. *Air Force is not responsible for erroneous eligibilities you list or fail to list.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the activities of Distinguished Visitor Support Branch, ensuring that protocol complies with legal and regulatory requirements and meets customer needs.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities.Advises and provides counsel to employees regarding policies, procedures, and directives of management.
- Represents DV Support Branch with a variety of installation and functional area organizations.
- Provides advice, assistance and guidance to the Director of Protocol, Commanders, Directors, supervisors, and project officers regarding official military functions and community relation events.
- Provides basic supervisory control of Official Representation Fund (ORF) and the Special Morale and Welfare Fund (SM&W).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Internal Employees. See Job Summary for further information on "Who May Apply".
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/487501400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.