The selectee for this position will serve as an Engineering Technician in the SYSTEMS INTEGRATION DEPARTMENT of the CONVENTIONAL AMMUNITION DIVISION of the AMMUNITION ENGINEERING SUPPORT BRANCH of NAVSURFWARCEN IHEODTECHDIV.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Creating test plans and procedures for NAVAIR Gun and ammunition.
- Setting up the Navy Picatinny Range.
- Performing testing and maintenance on NAVAIR Medium Caliber Weapons Systems.
- Maintaining a gun shop and calibration program.
- Presenting technical information to Program Sponsors and management.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Permanent Competitive Service Internal Employees within the DON, Former Federal Employees, VEOA, or ICTAP eligibles.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485716200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.