Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.Learn more about this agency
About the Position:
You will serve as a Public Affairs Specialist in the U.S. Recruiting Command (USAREC) Advertising and Public Affairs (A&PA) office of a Recruiting Battalion, assisting in the execution of advertising, promotional, outreach, and public affairs activities within the Battalion's area of responsibility.
Who May Apply: US Citizens
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with media relations, outreach and promotional activities.
- Coordinate participation at local community, center-of-influence (COI) and other outreach events.
- Coordinate assets to support promotion events.
- Prepare and submit After-Action Reports assessing the success of promotional programs.
- Respond to media queries, develop talking points.
- Write news and feature articles for internal publications, social media and other publications/sites.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
25% or less - The business travel requirement is 10%.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…US Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485363400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.