Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected.
- All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligibles
- Incumbent serves as a professional engineer in a Contract Management Office (CMO) of the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
- Applies tools to document and analyze the results of surveillance activities.
- Conducts Contract Receipt and Review (CRR) functions related to contract cost, schedule and performance for buying activities and DCMA elements.
- Evaluates contractors' and subcontractors' engineering systems and software, design, development, production, and test efforts in accordance with contract terms.
- Provides technical advice to CMO personnel on problems, conditions, programs, and functions.
- Provides engineering Technical Support to Pricing (TSP) and cost analysis reviews for proposals.
- Prepares, provides, and evaluates documentation regarding specific engineering and manufacturing questions requiring resolution.
Occasional travel - Business Travel is required 5% of the time
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485314800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.