The selectee for this position will serve as a MANAGER (Branch Manager) in the CAD/PAD DIVISION, SYSTEMS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT of NAVSURFWARCEN IHEODTECHDIV.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Prepare written plans and reports on program status.
- Ensure program objectives are being met.
- Monitor costs, forecast budgets to ensure sound fiscal management of program.
- Use problem-solving techniques to perform logistical work.
- Ensure organization is adequately staffed to accomplish assigned tasks.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current Permanent Competitive Service Internal Employees [within the DoD]
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485122800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.