The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win...in air, space and cyberspace. To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as a command technical consultant/representative to activities, installations, headquarters and professional committees.
- Provides consultation service and staff assistance visit to command-wide (in and outside the U.S.) installations.
- Evaluates, interprets, and recommends policy, procedures, engineering criteria, standards, and techniques essential to design, operation and maintenance of effective and economical fire protection and detection systems for various types of faculties.
- Coordinate projects with other engineers in other disciplines or with architects.
- Keeps abreast of emerging technologies to ensure programmed development will not prematurely become obsolete.
- Complies with health, safety, and environmental rules and procedures and performs work in a manner that enhances the safety of the work environment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485003400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.