The Administrative Office (AO), an agency of the Judicial Branch of the Federal government, is committed to serving and supporting the Federal court system of the United States. The AO provides a broad range of legislative, legal, financial, technology, data, management, administrative and program support services to the Federal Courts.Learn more about this agency
The AO is seeking a Communications Specialist to serve in the Operations Management Division of the Judiciary Data and Analysis Office (JDAO). AO positions are classified and paid under a broad-banded system with the exception of positions in the AO Executive Service. Salary is commensurate with experience. Most AO employees are eligible for full Federal and Judiciary benefits.
The AO is committed to attracting the best and brightest applicants in support of the Third Branch of government. In our role as a support organization of the Judiciary, AO employees are challenged to utilize their talents and expertise to ensure the Judiciary's critical role in American society is not only upheld, but enhanced for the future.
This position is located in the Operations Management Division of the Judiciary Data and Analysis Office (JDAO). Operations Management is responsible for the operational, administrative, communication, and editorial needs of JDAO. Duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and designing display of information and data for presentations, briefings, training documents, and informational materials to highlight JDAO's key initiatives, activities and accomplishments;
- Producing, maintaining and extending effective graphics and visual design presence, including the use of infographics to provide a more robust and dynamic display of data, information and trends;
- Tracking the development of JDAO publications and documents against a master publication calendar to ensure documents are prepared, reviewed and disseminated on-time;
- Collaborating with staff within JDAO on how to best present caseload data to the AO, courts, and general public users; and
- Supporting office-wide communications by contributing to the JDAO internal Sharepoint site.
Occasional travel - 10% or less
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/484794800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.