Are you excited by the idea of helping to support $39 billion in small business financing and setting proper conditions to stimulate America's economic growth? SBA has been a leader in small business development for more than 60 years. In an increasingly globalized economy, we tackle challenges confronted by the small business community across geographic boundaries. Although times have changed since the SBA was founded in 1953, the Agency's mission-to promote the growth of small business-has not. Today, SBA is more vital than ever. We work in collaboration with partner organizations and using cutting-edge technologies and well-tested best practices to multiply our impact on small businesses.Learn more about this agency
America's 28 million small businesses are the engine of job creation and economic growth in this country, creating nearly two out of every three new jobs in the United States and employing over half the nation's workforce. SBA ensures that these businesses have the tools and resources required to start and expand their operations, and create jobs that support a growing economy and strengthen America's middle class.
The SBA and entrepreneurs drive American competitiveness and help grow the economy. Picture yourself at SBA.
This is a bargaining unit position.
This is not a (drug) testing designated position (TDP).
This position is located in the Small Business Administration, Office of Field Operations - Region I in Concord, New Hampshire. The incumbent will collaborate with public and private sector agencies, organizations, and individuals to ensure that identified underserved communities have knowledge of and access to SBA and other federal, state, and community programs and resources that support entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Market all SBA lending programs and service through outreach and marketing.
- Conduct outreach, training, education, development, lender recruitment, consultation and working with assigned lenders in the District,
- Conduct face-to-face visits with individual lending institution for the purpose of delivering SBA loan programs and services in the District
- Conduct or participate in training sessions designed to ensure SBA programs and services are optimized in the various financial organizations served by the District.
- Provide assistance through consultative and customer interactions with lenders.
- The incumbent of the position could be assigned various local market duties to be determined upon the selection and strengths of the individual.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates and VEOA Eligibles
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/483777800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.