This position is located in the Office of Communications at Peace Corps headquarters in Washington D.C. The incumbent works creatively across teams and departments to implement the agency’s voice, tone, and style into written communications. The incumbent will serve as writer and/or editor for digital platforms and print publications.Learn more about this agency
The Writer-Editor performs the following major duties:
- Prepares highly complex, significant, language associated with the development, production, and distribution of informational and promotional materials.
- Creates a consistent voice, tone and message across various modes of written communication.
- Drafts, edits, reviews, and proofreads a full range of informational and promotional materials (e.g., brochures, fliers, announcements, and letters) relevant to the agency products and services.
- Prepares recommendations, reports, requisitions, memoranda, and other documentation associated with the development, production, and distribution of informational and promotional materials.
- Ensures official agency documents meet approved editorial standards.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
- United States Citizens
- Current or former Federal employees.
- Internal agency employees; including agency temporary employees, eligible agency Experts, and eligible agency personal services contactors
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/481812300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.