If you do not meet any of the categories listed above, you may wish to apply under announcement 17-HUD-873-P, which is open for any U.S. citizen to apply. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.Learn more about this agency
The Office of Housing Operations supports the infrastructure for the Office of Housing. Housing Operations provides resources and services that are essential for Housing's program offices to meet the goals, objectives, and mission of the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). Housing Operations also acts as the principal advisor to the Assistant Secretary for Housing-Federal Housing Commissioner and the General Deputy Assistant Secretary for Housing-Deputy Federal Housing Commissioner, taking a leadership role on various Housing matters.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Management and Program Analyst, you will:
- Plan, organize, conducts, and direct comprehensive management studies, the boundaries of which are extremely broad and difficult to determine in advance, to identify, and propose solutions to Office of Housing technology management challenges, characterized by their breadth, importance, and severity, and for which previous studies and established management techniques are frequently inadequate.
- Interpret and apply technology-related regulations, applicable policies, and analytical procedures.
- Develop procedures and systems for establishing, operating, and assessing the effectiveness of administrative control systems such as those designed to prevent waste, loss, unauthorized use, or misappropriation of assets.
- Evaluate and advise on the organization, methods, and procedures for providing administrative technology support systems such as records, communications, directives, forms, files, and documentation.
- Work with Program Office managers to resolve situations and recommend process solutions.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All Candidates who are:
1.Current or former federal employees qualifying as Status Candidates, VEOA eligibles, CTAP/ICTAP eligibles, eligible for special hiring authorities (e.g., the Schedule A appointment for persons with disabilities, or covered by an Interchange Agreement); OR
2. HUD employees currently serving on a Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA).
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/479747400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.