The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) of the Department of Homeland Security is seeking a limited number of applicants for temporary, full time jobs in Denton, TX . All candidates should be computer savvy with intermediate skills in Microsoft Office applications, have strong attention to detail, and experience in data entry. Eighteen years of age and US Citizenship required. Selected candidates will be required to complete a background investigation which includes fingerprinting. FEMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Salaries are comparable to local pay rates.Learn more about this agency
FEMA’s mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.
In this position, you will provide administrative and human resources support to a large call center across multiple sites. Typical assignments in this position include:
- Working with hiring managers to determine personnel and staffing requirements;
- Preparing HR documentation such as the Request for Personnel Action (SF-52) form;
- Retrieving workforce management information reports, analyzing report data, verifying report accuracy, and taking any corrective actions needed to reconcile reports;
- Providing guidance regarding timekeeping policies and procedures and determining need for and inputting corrections to the timekeeping system;
- Managing assigned personnel in the Deployment Tracking System (DTS) and making required updates as needed.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All U.S. Citizens must reside within 50 miles of Denton, TX.
This announcement will close at 11:59 pm EST on September 11, 2017.
Resumes will be reviewed daily for consideration. Please ensure that the resume you submit upon application is the one you would like reviewed.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/478667900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.