If you would like to be a part of a federal organization dedicated to serving our nation and those who defend it, consider a career with the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoDIG). The agency promotes integrity, accountability, and improvement of critical DoD programs and operations to support mission accomplishment and to serve the public interest. The OIG offers the full range of Federal benefits (see link below) and a flexible work schedule, depending on position requirements.
This position is located in the Department of Defense (DoD), Office of the Inspector General (OIG), Mission Support Team (MST), Logistics Management Office (LMO), Facilities and Space Management Division (FSD). The incumbent serves as the Support Services Supervisor under the general administrative direction of the Director of Logistics, and is the evaluator on policy, and planning authority, to develop, recommend, and implement guidance and actions that lead directly to the accomplishment of major programs pertaining to the facilities and space management.
At the full performance level, typical duties include:
- Participates in planning, formulation, and implementation of facilities and space management policy and procedures for all OIG offices, worldwide.
- Possesses experience in evaluating building code, safety regulations, and construction documents in order to design and execute space layouts.
- Ensures that office plans and construction requirements are practical, economically efficient, and conform to established administrative standards and policies.
- Maintains open communications with component managers to anticipate future changes in organizations, and assesses impact on FSD, supports priorities and workload, and sets priorities and assigns work accordingly.
- Plans, develops and executes funding requirements for OIG-wide real property, minor construction, building maintenance, HVAC systems, building services, and furniture acquisitions.
Occasional travel - May require up to 25% temporary travel (TDY)
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Federal Employees, ICTAP and VEOA
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/477883200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.