This is an opportunity for:
- An internal candidate to fill a GS-9 cadre position.
Current GS employees at the same grade as the advertised position grade may apply.
- For a cadre assignment:
- Current ODNI permanent cadre.
- Current Federal Government employees.
- Candidates outside the Federal Government.
- The ODNI uses a rank-in-person system in which rank is attached to the individual. A selected ODNI candidate or other Federal Government candidate will be assigned to the position at the employee's current GS grade and salary.
Major Duties and Responsibilities (MDRs)
- Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches, acquires, edits and produces commercial broadcast-quality video and audio informational materials for use on web and traditional media platforms. Identifies and selects newsworthy events. Produces radio, television and documentary scripts, narrations, public service announcements, and spot announcements.
- Prepares sets to include the positioning of lights, cameras, sound, properties and personnel, and ensures special audio and video effects are used effectively.
- Edits final video products shot in sequence and/or out-of-sequence to ensure continuity, effectiveness of action and dialogue or narrative, using industry standard digital editing and graphic design software.
- Maintains organization's library of audio and video products.
- Maintain productive working relationships with staff in other communications organizations in the Intelligence Community (IC) to collaborate on visual information products about the ODNI and IC mission, programs, and activities.
- Assist in developing and producing content for new and emerging communication vehicles, such as blogs, audio, video, and online publications to ensure that key messages are available to all members of the IC.
- Selects associated visual material as necessary and available. Assist with scheduling, coordinating and managing logistics for internal ODNI and external IC communication events and forums, such as town halls, panel discussions, presentations, and special events, to advance the DNI's objectives and enhance his/her visibility in the community.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/477405500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.