This position is located in the Communications Office of the National Air and Space Museum. The primary purpose of the position is to manage the various aspects of this office, including media relations, filming, informational and promotional publications, advertising, and marketing/outreach activities.Learn more about this agency
- Supervises Communications Office staff, fostering effective communication, determining standards for work, establishing departmental priorities, developing position descriptions, performance plans and appraisal documents.
- Develops and implements media and public outreach for enhancing the public image of the museum.
- Plans and implements informational and marketing activities for the Museum to local, national, and international media group.
- Monitors issues knowing how to prioritize and act on them.
- Oversees the Publication Program which works with museum curators and fellows to develop publishable works that represent NASM.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…This position is open to all candidates eligible to work in the United States.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/476132400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.