This announcement is open to Career or Career Conditional OPM employees only.Learn more about this agency
This position is a GS-0511-13 with a full performance level of GS-13 and is part of Office of Personnel Management (OPM), Office of the Inspector General (OIG) Office of Audits (OA). The Office of Audits conducts a wide variety of agency performance and financial-related audits, including internal and external programs administered by OPM. Some of the audits include the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program, Federal Employees Dental/Vision Insurance Program, Federal Long Term Care Program, Federal Flexible Spending Account Program, Multi-State Plan Program, Retirement Programs, Federal Employees Group Life Insurance Program, and Financial Statement audits of the various OPM-administered funds as required by the Chief Financial Officers Act of 1990.
In this role, you will serve as senior Auditor within your area of responsibilities and are responsible for conducting work and on highly complex audits and providing technical guidance to junior auditors.
As as Auditor at the GS-0511-13, some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Planing and conducting audits in accordance with generally accepted government auditing standards.
- Developing objectives for individual audit plans based on program risk areas.
- Analyzing audit findings and preparing draft and final audit reports.
- Monitoring and reporting on the status and progress of work.
- Reviewing completed work done by junior auditors to ensure that deadlines and quality objectives have been met.
- Providing technical guidance and assistance to less experienced team members.
25% or less - You will be required to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Agency Employees Only
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/475999300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.