If you would like to be a part of a Federal organization dedicated to serving our Nation and those who defend it, consider a career with the Department of Defense (DoD) Office of the Inspector General (OIG). The agency promotes integrity, accountability and improvement of critical DoD programs and operations to support mission accomplishment and to serve the public interest. The OIG offers the full range of Federal benefits (https://help.usajobs.gov/index.php/Pay_and_Benefits) and a flexible work schedule, depending on position requirements.
This position is located within a field component of the Office of Inspector General of the Department of Defense (OID DoD), Assistant Inspector General of Investigations (AIG INV), Defense Criminal Investigative Service (DCIS), Investigative Operations Directorate. the incumbent performs a variety of office clerical-administrative duties and investigative program support functions in criminal and civil investigations.Learn more about this agency
As an Administrative Support Assistant, the incumbent will:
- Serve as an authoritative source of program clerical-administrative issues, and provide guidance to the Resident Agent in Charge (RAC) and management on investigation-related administrative issues
- Input and manage extensive data into a variety of databases
- Create statistical graphs and reports based on program data
- Review outgoing correspondence and investigative documents for accuracy and appropriateness of content
- Serve as property custodian, and oversee the management of accountable property, supplies, and disposition of excess property
- Maintain the computerized time and attendance records for investigation personnel
- Assist in the formulation of the annual budget plan for the assigned field office
Occasional travel - Up to 5% temporary travel duty (TDY) may be required
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current permanent career or career-conditional federal employees, reinstatement eligibles, special appointing authority eligibles, interchange agreement eligibles, disabled veterans, Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) eligibles & ICTAP eligibles
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/475551600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.