About the Agency
This vacancy is for a Supervisory Survey Statistician position in the Chicago Regional Office located in Oak Brook, Illinois.
This vacancy is advertised under 2 different announcements. Read the `Who May Apply` section carefully to determine your eligibility. If you are not eligible under this announcement, please see Chicago RO-2017-0051, Supervisory Survey Statistician, Census-CB-JMW.
This position will be filled as a Temporary Appointment NTE 1 year, and may be extended for an additional year at management's discretion.
The work schedule for this position is Mixed Tour. With a Mixed Tour work schedule, an employee may be changed between full-time, part-time and intermittent work schedules to accommodate fluctuating workloads and is subject to a signed agreement.
Relocation expenses may be paid.
The individual selected for this position will:
- Develop, monitor, report and analyze progress weekly and monthly on a variety of administrative and data collection programs.
- Plan, develop, design, and implement new ways to report progress on the completion of administrative and data collection programs in the Regional Office.
- Design, conduct, and analyze surveys.
- Supervise and manage a team involved in data collection.
- Analyze, review, monitor, evaluate and interpret survey methods, designing, conducting, and analyzing surveys.
- Supervise and administer the work of subordinates or team assigned to a survey or administrative program.
- Occasional Travel