As an FBI Special Agent, your legal knowledge will help investigate criminal activity and identify authorities and other entities to further investigations. You will work with federal, state and local law enforcement officers and the intelligence community and you will assess the legal implications of tools, technologies and techniques used by the FBI. Your contributions will help you gain exposure to all facets of operations at both Headquarters and within the Field Offices.Learn more about this agency
Wherever you may be working now, we need your expertise! Motivated individuals from a wide range of legal backgrounds have become Special Agents. We're looking for experts from all specialty areas to create a diverse, high-functioning multidisciplinary team that can stay ahead of threats.
Being a Special Agent can be a lifelong career of uncommon days and amazing experiences. Here's what you'll need to succeed:
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide analysis and advice on legal issues and to communicate clearly both internally and externally.
- Ability to be detail oriented, yet keep a strategic focus.
- Ability to objectively evaluate information and make sound judgments.
- JD degree or BA/BS in a related legal field.
- Honesty and integrity must be the foundation of who you are.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- The drive and commitment to make a difference in the communities you serve.
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent on position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/463486300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.